Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday 12 June 2008

Printable Mini Gift Bags.


I made these mini gift bags for tiny gifts. They measure 3 and 3/4 inches in height and 3 and 1/2 inches in width. Here is a picture of what they will look like once printed and assembled.

Ho creato queste mini borse regalo per piccoli regali. Misurano 9 cm in altezza e 8,50 cm in larghezza. Ecco una foto di come si presenta una volta realizzata.



Here are the links to download:
Ecco i links per scaricarle:
http://www.4shared.com/file/50957495/cd838d0a/Blue_Annie_gift_bag.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/50957404/6b4606d5/Annie__gift_bag.html

3 comments:

Countrygal said...

What a sweet little bag...i wish I had small kids again so i could organize birthday parties and give them away! thank you.

Fulvia

fiorelabs said...

Molto simpatiche queste borsine!!!
Grazie grazie grazie!
Ciao ciao
Fiore

Le Creazioni di Sarah said...

I, how you know my English is not good, but I try to write to you.
I find you blog and I'm very happy to see you again I put it in my best list. Your grafic work are wonderfull many thank's to give to us it.
a big kiss
sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails