Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday, 12 June 2008

Printable Mini Gift Bags.


I made these mini gift bags for tiny gifts. They measure 3 and 3/4 inches in height and 3 and 1/2 inches in width. Here is a picture of what they will look like once printed and assembled.

Ho creato queste mini borse regalo per piccoli regali. Misurano 9 cm in altezza e 8,50 cm in larghezza. Ecco una foto di come si presenta una volta realizzata.



Here are the links to download:
Ecco i links per scaricarle:
http://www.4shared.com/file/50957495/cd838d0a/Blue_Annie_gift_bag.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/50957404/6b4606d5/Annie__gift_bag.html

3 comments:

Countrygal said...

What a sweet little bag...i wish I had small kids again so i could organize birthday parties and give them away! thank you.

Fulvia

fiore_labs said...

Molto simpatiche queste borsine!!!
Grazie grazie grazie!
Ciao ciao
Fiore

Le Creazioni di Sarah said...

I, how you know my English is not good, but I try to write to you.
I find you blog and I'm very happy to see you again I put it in my best list. Your grafic work are wonderfull many thank's to give to us it.
a big kiss
sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails