Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Wednesday 9 December 2009

My Christmas Gift for you! Free Printable Perpetual Calendar.

I am sure we are all very busy getting ready for Christmas and it is normal to hear people say " Goodness only a few days left before Christmas , how quickly time flies! "
This reminds me that it's time for calendars too, so this is exactly the gift I have in mind for all my blog followers.
This year is nearly over and a new one is about to start, what better Christmas gift for you all other than ... A Perpetual Calendar?
I created this calander to use as a fridge magnet.


Please follow the step by step instructions :

You will need A4 size printing paper, small piece of magnet sheet or small magnet and a brass paper file fastener.
The files are in Zip format.
  1. Download the calendar templates here for the ENGLISH version.
  2. Print out on normal A4 size sheets.
  3. Cut out the templates, cut the oval windows, fold the arm ( date window indicator) in half.
  4. Assemble the calendar parts as follows ; insert the brass fastener first in the arm , next add the week days wheel (see Pic. A), under this wheel insert the months wheel and in the end the number wheel .
  5. Sandwich the arm over the three wheels and pass the brass fastener through the other side of the arm and fasten. ( See Pic B.)
  6. Attach/ glue the magnet on the back of the arm (see Pic. B)

Your perpetual calendar wheel is now ready!

I designed 8 different arms for you to choose from but you can use the blank pattern should you want to trace out the arm on black ( or other coloured) card stock. In this case all you have to do is cut out the pattern , place it on the card stock and trace around the arm's edge and the oval windows, next cut it out with a pair of scissors .
I hope you will enjoy using this little gift just as much as I enjoyed creating it!




Sono certa che siamo tutti molto impegnati nelle preparazioni Natalizie ed è normale sentire : "Restano solo pochi giorni prima di Natale, il tempo vola!"
Questo mi ricorda che è tempo di calendari , quindi questo è esattamente il dono che ho in mente per tutti i miei amici del blog.
Quest'anno è quasi finito e uno nuovo sta per iniziare, allora quale miglior regalo di Natale per voi ... Un calendario perpetuo!
Ho creato questo calendario calamita per frigo.
Seguite le istruzioni passo per passo:


Avrete bisogno di carta formato A4 , un piccolo pezzo di foglio calamita o piccola calamita e un fermacampione in ottone .
I file sono in formato Zip.

  • 1. Scarica il calendario qui per la versione ITALIANA.
  • 2. Stampa su fogli di formato normale A4.
  • 3. Ritagliate i modelli, tagliare le finestre ovali, piegare il braccio (indicatore data) a metà.
  • 4. Assemblare le parti del calendario come segue, inserire il fermacampione nel braccio, poi aggiungere la ruota dei giorni della settimana (vedi Immagine. A sopra), sotto questa ruota inserire la ruota dei mesi e alla fine la ruota dei numeri.
  • 5. Chiudere il braccio sopra le 3 ruote e passare la chiusura (fermacampione) dall'altro lato del braccio e fissare. (Immagine B sopra)
  • 6. Incollare la calamita sul retro del braccio ( immagine B).

La ruota, calendario perpetuo, è ora pronta
!

Ho progettato 8 braccia diverse per voi da scegliere , ma è possibile utilizzare il modello in bianco se desiderate usare del cartoncino colorato. In questo caso tutto ciò che dovete fare è tagliare il modello, posizionarlo sul cartoncino e tracciare intorno al bordo del braccio e le finestre ovali, poi tagliate con le forbici.
Spero che questo piccolo dono vi piacerà, io mi sono divertita molto a crearlo!


9 comments:

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

Wow! è geniale. E tu sei generosissima, come sempre.
Grazie per le tue gentili parole: OH OH OH! hai ragione
Un bacione
Nicoletta

unvololibero said...

ueeeeiiiiii...ma che meravigliaaaa!!! Ha ragione Kiky...sei un genioooooooooo!!!! GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mungo said...

I have already left a message on 4 shared but I would like to say just how pleased I am with this gift from you. I had planned to create one myself but I find I spend so much snagging the wonderful things I find on these sites that I do not then have time to make something myself. - My new year's resolution - I must start creating!

Thank you again

Countrygal said...

I love it...it's really cute! thank you.

Baci
fulvia

Sue said...

@ Tutte!
Grazie per aver apprezzato questo mio piccolo regalo, sono contenta che è piacuto.
Baci a tutte.

@ all!
Thank you for the words of appreciation. I am very happy you like it.
Hugs,
Sue.

Amber said...

Very neat!! My mom is a teacher, and I think she'd really like this ofr her classroom! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

mayflayer said...

Carissima,grazie per essere passata,ti ringrazio di cuore e scusami per il mio sfogo ,ma ti spiego con una meil il motivo.
Non siete voi blogghine,anzi grazie a tutte .Un abbraccio mayflayer

Daisy Soap Girl said...

This is so very nice of you Sue. You are such a generous person. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails