Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Wednesday 20 August 2008

It's Time to Pack.




It's time to start packing , so I have very little time to dedicate to my blog these days. I have clothes all over the place and to be sure not to forget anything I've made a list of all the things we will need . I am ticking off every item as soon as I put it in the suitcase so ... I hope I will soon get everything packed in the next few hours.

I'm nervous but excited about this trip. I will miss posting here but I promise I will come back with something for you as soon as I can, I haven't been idle these past few days, I have started designing a new printable but, sorry, you'll have to wait till I get back to see it . Bye Bye for now.




Tempo di fare le valigie
E' tempo di fare le valigie, e perciò ho poco tempo da dedicare al blog in questi giorni. Ho magliette e pantaloni da per tutto , così per essere sicura di non dimenticare niente ho fatto una lista delle cose che ci serviranno. Sto eliminando ogni articolo man mano che lo metto nella valigia, così ... spero di finire di farle nelle prossime ore.

Sono nervosa ma emozionata per questo viaggio. Scrivere qui mi mancherà ma prometto che ci sarà qualcosa per voi appena tornerò, non sono stata pigra questi giorni, ho cominciato a disegnare un nuovo printable ma, mi dispiace, dovrete aspettare il mio ritorno per vederlo. Ciao per adesso.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi sis,

Not to worry if you forget something or other, you will have us here and we'll have you and that is all we'll need for the next few days : )

See you real soon! I'm as excited as you!

Huggles,
Doreen

Maura said...

Ciao cara Sue,scusami se non ho postato ancora il tuo bellissimo premio,ma in queste due settimane non sono stata molto bene e ogni volta che mi mettevo al pc mi veniva la nausea...forse oggi ci riesco,spero!
Ti auguro delle bellissime vacanze e se non mi ricordo male rivedrai la tua mamma?!un bacione e divertiti!a presto.Con affetto,Maura.
ciaooooooooooo

Sue said...

Yes Doreen,
You're right.
See you real soon!
Hugs,
Sue.


Ciao Maura,
Mi dispiace che non sei stata bene. Spero che adesso vada meglio.
Grazie per gli auguri. Ci sentiremo a Settembre.
Un abbraccio,
Sue.

Joy said...

Have a safe and happy trip and a wonderful family reunion!

Countrygal said...

Hi Sue! I'm so sorry I was not in time to say goodbye and 'Buone Vacanze'! I hope you'll have a wonderful holiday in that magical island that is Malta. I have only been once there but i still remember it!
Buon Viaggio!

Fulvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails