Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Sunday 9 November 2008

Guess what........ Another award!



I am a tiny bit late with this and I apologise to Fuffy for taking so long to post the award that she so kindly passed on to me. It is the "Premio Dardos" which I have already received from other blog friends . Thank you Fuffy ... it's always so nice to be chosen for an award and I hope I will soon be able to pass on another award to you too.


Sono un tantino in ritardo con questo e vorrei chiedere scusa a Fuffy per aver messo così tanto a pubblicare il premio che mi ha consegnato. Si tratta del "Premio Dardos" che avevo già ricevuto. Grazie Fuffy... è sempre un grande piacere essere scelti per un premio e spero che potrò presto consegnare un bel premio anche a te.

1 comment:

Fuffy said...

Non preoccuparti, anch'io ho tempi lunghi...e tra l'altro sono un po' imbranata con il blog.. e non so bene come funziona, per fortuna ho mia sorella che mi da una dritta!
ciao ciao

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails