Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 18 November 2008




I would like to thank Merybi for the Butterfly award. I am honoured to receive this award for the 3rd time. I should pass this on to other blogs but after having taken a look around and seeing that the blogs I would like to award have already received it, and more than once too, I will limit myself to dedicate it to all my blog friends for their most welcome visits.
Thanks Lilia.

Vorrei ringraziare Merybi per il Butterfly Award. Mi sento molto onorata visto che ricevo questo premio per la terza volta. Dovrei girare questo premio ma facendo un giro per i vari blogs ho notato che l'hanno già ricevuto ed alcuni anche più di una volta come me, allora mi limitero a dedicharlo a tutte coloro che vengono a trovarmi dimostrandomi il loro affetto e la loro simpatia. Grazie Lilia.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Big Congrats to you again!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails