Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 13 December 2008

Free Printable Pillow Box


Here's my latest Freebie
It's a pillow box or puff box .
To download the template click here.

Before folding this box I recommend you score the curved lines with a scoring tool (I used an old ball point pen that doesn't write since I don't have a scoring tool), this will make folding the curved part easier. I suggest card stock for this box. In the picture below I chose raffia to make the bow embellishment.

Ecco il mio ultimo Freebie. E' una scatola a forma di cuscino. Per scaricare cliccare qui.

Prima di piegare la scatola tratteggiate lungo le linee curve con una penna a sfera che non scrive, questo faciliterà la piegatura della parte curva. Suggerisco una carta non troppo sottile, tipo cartoncino, per questa scatola. Nella foto ho scelto della raffia per il fiocco.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this great gift! It's just what I needed! Merry Christmas! :) -k

Amber said...

Neat!! I love gingerbread men! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails