Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday, 21 May 2009

How angry can one get ?


Yes... I'm so angry and here's why.
I live on the first floor of a 3 storey apartment building and just the other day as I was cleaning my kitchen balcony I noticed a tiny hole in my brand new sunshade... oh no... straight away I realised it was a cigarette burn. How did it get there?
One of the families that live on the second or third floor must have thrown away a cigarette ... RESULT? ... it hit my sunshade and burned a hole right through. Last year we changed the old sunshade with this new one...... ARRRGH!!!!!!!!...... Even if it is only a tiny hole I still can't understand how people can be so careless and inconsiderate of others? I really cannot find out who exactly did this since all these, so called, "educated" persons living above are all smokers ... thank goodness our insurance might cover the damage... I'm hoping it will.

Sì ... Sono tanto arrabbiata ed ecco perché.
Io vivo al primo piano di un edificio di 3 piani e l'altro giorno, mentre pulivo il balcone della mia cucina ho notato un piccolo foro nella nuova tenda da sole ... oh no ... subito ho capito che era una bruciatura di sigaretta. Come 'è possibile?
Una delle famiglie che vivono al secondo o terzo piano deve avere gettato una sigaretta ancora accesa ... RISULTATO? ... ha rimbalzato sulla tenda e l 'ha bruciata . Avevamo appena cambiato la vecchia tenda con questa soltanto l'anno scorso ...... ARRRGH !!!!!!!!...... Anche se è solo un piccolo buco ancora non riesco a capire come le persone possano essere tanto negligenti e menefreghisti? Poiché tutte queste persone , cosidette "educate" che vivono sopra di me sono fumatori non posso sapere chi è stato ... grazie al cielo la nostra assicurazione potrebbe coprire i danni ... almeno ci spero.

9 comments:

Amber said...

I am so sorry to hear this happened!!! Maybe someone will do the right thing and own up to doing it???

I remember when I got my "new" car, Ryan lit a cigarette and burned a small hole on the floor. I about killed him!!! There was no smoking in my car after that!

Ginger said...

So sorry to hear that too! Smokers cause so many holes( glad i stopped smoking been 2 yrs. now!
hugs

Lynn said...

Hi, I gave you an award. . . come over to my site to pick it up. :D

http://musingsfromthehill.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

I am so sorry Sue, like you sis I wish that some people were more careful and considerate of others.
Hugs
Doreen

Natascia said...

Negligenti e menefreghisti ma anche incivili!!!
Ci dovrebbe essere una legislazione ben precisi per i condomini che tuteli incidenti come questo (era una sigaretta ma poteva essere un vaso), e comunque è meglio che avvisi dell'accaduto gli "abitanti" sovrastanti al tuo appartamento per evitare che si verifichi un altro episodio.
Ciao Sue

Anna said...

Sue ti credo che sei arrabbiata, lo sarei sicuramente anch'io.
D'inciviltà ne so qualcosa anch'io con la mia vicina che me ne fa passare di tutti i colori.
Hugs

Cinzia said...

E come nn arrabbiarsi di fronte a queste cose?
Quanta inciviltà e menefreghismo...
Baciotti
Cinzia

Marzia said...

questo è proprio menefreghismo, e poi quelle tende non costano poco, che tristezza quelle persone!
ciao
marzia

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Thank goodness it didn't cause a fire. How terrible cigarettes are. I feel so sorry for the people who are addicted to them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails