Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 9 May 2009

Mother's Day! Festa della Mamma!



God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.
~Jewish Proverb


Dio non poteva essere dappertutto, così ha creato le mamme.
~ Proverbio ebraico




Wishing all the mothers and grandmothers a wonderful
Mother's Day!

Auguro a tutte le mamme e le nonne una meravigliosa
Festa della Mamma!

6 comments:

Cinzia said...

Un augurio anche a te per questa festa!
Baci
CInzia

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

Buona festa della mamma anche a te, mia cara!
Un abbraccio
Nicoletta

Doreen said...

Hugs and Kisses dearest Sue,
Have a lovely day!
Doreen

Penny "Il mondo in due Penny" said...

Hai un blog davvero carino e del resto è già da un po' che lo seguiamo, ed è per questo che abbiamo deciso di assegnarti un premio che puoi venire a ritirare nel nostro blog. A presto, dunque!

Amber said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

And, about the kid's post, no, I could never do that!! I just thought it was cute because it all sounds so familar of what the girls do now!! I think my favorite is helping clean up spilled juice and then leaving the paper towels on the table to dry. Then having to peel the towel off!! My girls are famous for that!!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. I was traveling and got back early Sun morn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails