Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Graphics


Even if I live in Italy and do not celebrate this holiday I am very thankfull for all that God has bestowed on me and my family and for the nice friends (from all over the world), I made during my blogging experience.

Wishing my American friends
a
Very Happy Thanksgiving Day !



2 comments:

Cinzia said...

Ciao, se passi da me, un premio ti attende...
CInzia

Amber said...

It's a shame you all do not celebrate a kind of Thanksgiving. It's like you said, we all do have a lot to be thankful for!! Plus, it's a day where you get to eat as much as you like without the guilt! Ryan got up at 6 a.m. to get the turkey ready for our afternoon dinner. We grill ours ans it tastes so much better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails