Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday, 16 January 2010

DECOUPAGE...

... I knew that sooner or later I had to give it a try. I am always looking for new projects and I finally made up my mind to try my hand at Decoupage. Here's what I came up with.
I think this might be only just the beginning of many new projects for the future.
The plaque is 3 inches across at the widest point and 2 inches in height.

... sapevo che prima o poi avrei provato anche questa tecnica. Sono sempre in cerca di nuove idee è finalmente ho deciso di provare con il Decoupage. Ecco il risultato. Penso che questo potrebbe essere un inizio per nuovi lavori da realizzare in futuro.
La targhetta è larga 9 cm e alta 6cm.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

That's beautiful Sue and you did a fantastic job. I love how you framed it with the roped braid, very nice finish, well done sis!
Hugs
Doreen

Cinzia said...

Brava Sue, ottimo lavoro!
Buona domenica.
Cinzia

Julies knitting corner said...

Oh Sue, what lovely work, it looks so good. You make it look easy. best wishes Julie.C

Crafty Sue said...

@ Julie C.
This wasn't difficult because of the small size of the plaque, I will try a larger item next time.

Sue.

Amber said...

Great job! Looks wonderful! I too, like the rope!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails