Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 18 June 2010

Weekend Shadows




This is a very important weekend for all the Italian football fans, the Italian National team will be playing its second World Cup game for 2010 on Sunday so I couldn't resist the temptation of posting this shadow picture, a close-up of the Italian Flag .
This was taken last October during a short stay in Rome, the original picture is this one below... Palazzo Madama. In the picture above I only cropped the flag and its shadow.
I, myself, am a fan of the Italian National Football Team, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and wishing our Blue team "Good Luck!".
I hope my English and American blog friends will understand.
A nice weekend to all!

Questo fine settimana è molto importante per tutti i tifosi del calcio Italiano, la nostra nazionale giocherà la seconda partita di questa Coppa del Mondo 2010, Domenica. Non ho resistito alla tentazione di pubblicare questa foto, un primo piano della bandiera tricolor. Questa era, originariamente , una foto di Palazzo Madama fatta lo scorso Ottobre durante una breve vacanza a Roma, la foto originale è qui sotto... ho soltanto selezionato la bandiera con la sua ombra. Io faccio il tifo per la squadra Italiana, tengo le dita incrociate e auguro ai nostri Azzurri "In bocca al lupo!"
Spero che le mie amiche Inglesi ed Americane capiranno.

Un buon fine settimana a tutti!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails