Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 9 July 2010

Weekend Shadows



Wishing all my blogger friends a Very Happy Weekend with this picture of Toddy in the shade.
Augurando tutti gli amici bloggers un felice fine settimana con questa foto di Toddy nell' ombra.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy we to you
kiss paola

Cinzia said...

Che meraviglia Tody!
Buon w..e. anche a te Sue.
CInzia

Suki said...

I just adore your cat. Wish it was my pet!! Happy weekend to you too!

1948goa said...

Bellissssssssimo Tody.
Lo guardo ed il mio pensiero va alla mia povera Tigre e.......mi viene il magone.
Buon week end
Uccia

Doreen said...

Toddy is looking great, I think he loves it when you take his picture : )
Nice one Sue : )
Hugs,
Doreen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails