Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 25 January 2011



I chose a rose for this post because my mum's name was Rose.
Ho seclto una rosa per questo post perchè il nome di mia mamma era Rosa.

7 comments:

Francy said...

Un forte abbraccio...e una preghiera per mamma Rosa.
Francesca

Unknown said...

Non posssiamo fare altro che stringerci a te con le nostre parole...

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

Coraggio, mia cara.
un abbraccio stretto stretto
Nicoletta

Aliza said...

un bacione...

Loree said...

My nanna's name was Rose too. She has been gone 10 years and I still miss her so much. But it also means there are 2 more Roses in Heaven :)

Toffee said...

Tu sei dolcissima cara Sue ^^

1948goa said...

Cara Sue,
il tuo post ha alleviato il mio dolore per la perdita di mia madre, tanti anni fa.
Uccia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails