Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 12 February 2011

New PC ---- Nuovo PC

My dear husband has finally got me a brand new laptop all for myself. This means I won't have to wait for the kids to finish using the computer before I can get my turn to use it... hurray, I am doing the happy dance! My hubby is the BEST!

Il mio caro maritino mi ha finalmente regalato un nuovo pc tutto per me. Questo significa che non dovrò piu aspettare il mio turno per usare il computer dopo i ragazzi ... evviva, sto ballando per la gioia!  Il mio maritino è GRANDE!





9 comments:

Toffee said...

wow ...cosi´ potrai avere i tuoi spazi quando vorrai ^^

Doreen said...

Well done sis, a great big hug to my dear BIL for his great generosity, now we can connect more often eh!
Congratulations! Enjoy your new toy!
Hugs,
Doreen

vanda said...

davvero un bel regalo e un bravo marito pero' devi sfruttarlo non perdere un minuto ti voglio sempre presente!!! baci Vanda

Sue said...

@ Doreen.
Yes, I will be connected just wait and see. HEHEEE!
Hugs.

@Wanesia e Wanda
Si, finalmente i miei spazi, eccomi.. Presente!
Baci,


SUE.

Angela said...

Yay! What a nice husband you have :) Enjoy your new freedom!

Aliza said...

evviva, anch'io sono stata molto felice quando ho ricevuto lo stesso regalo...mio marito era stanco di trovare sempre il pc occupato...eh eh
ciao

Fuffy said...

Marito d'oro!!! Ha avuto proprio una bellissima idea, è un regalo utilisssssssimo!!!
Ciao cara

unvololibero said...

evvivvvvvvvaaaaaaaa!!! :))) Tuo marito è un grande!!! ;)

Suki said...

You've reminded me of the time when I used to wait my turn to use the pc after my sisters and of the arguments that ensued if anyone surpassed her own time limit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails