Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 1 July 2011

Weekend Shadows

Click on the picture to enlarge  /  Cliccate sulla foto per ingrandire


This has been a very busy week and I haven't had  much time to go out hunting shadows, so yesterday evening I just sat down and made a search among some old pictures, which were taken a few years ago, to find a shadow photo to post this weekend.
I came across a few interesting ones and put them aside for future postings. Here is the first one. This was taken at the Sacra di San Michele. I did not have a digital camera at the time so please forgive me if the picture is not so clear since I had to scan it to post it on my blog. It shows the front door to the Abbey with a shadow cast from above.
If ever you visit the Val di Susa in Piedmont, Italy, make sure you visit this amazing Abbey. Here is a video you can check.

Happy Weekend!


Questa settimana è stata molto intensa e non ho avuto molto tempo per uscire in cerca di ombre perciò ieri sera mi sono messa a cercare tra vecchie foto per poter pubblicarne qualcuna per il mio spazio "Weekend Shadows" per questo fine settimana.
Ho trovato alcune  interessanti che ho messo da parte per pubblicare più in là. Ecco la prima. Questa è stata scattata alla Sacra di San Michele. Quando ho fatto questa foto non avevo ancora una macchina fotografica digitale e vi prego di scusarmi se la foto non è tanto nitida ma ho dovuto usare uno scanner per poterla pubblicare sul blog. Si vede la porta principale con un'ombra proiettata dall'alto.
Se vi capita di essere in Val di Susa in Piemonte, non mancate di visitare questa Abbazia meravigliosa. Ecco un video da vedere.

Buon Weekend!

3 comments:

Aliza said...

Cara Sue buon finesettimana anche a te.

Loree said...

An interesting shadow. What did we do before digital cameras? LOL. I still like to use film every now and then.

Doreen said...

Great weekend picture sis, I'd love to visit these places with you some day!
Hugs,
Doreen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails