Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Punctual As Ever... The Flu! -- Puntuale Come Sempre ... L'Influenza!



Yes, it's that time of the year again, the dreadful flu season is already here and guess what ... yes, I am one of the very first unlucky persons to get it, actually all my family ( we are four in all) have some signs of the flu.
Get prepared ...  it is  around!

, è di nuovo quel momento dell'anno, la temuta stagione influenzale è già qui e indovinate un po '... sì, sono una delle prime persone sfortunate a prenderla, in realtà tutta la mia famiglia (siamo quattro in tutto) ha qualche segno dell' influenza.
Preparatevi ... è in giro!


5 comments:

Aliza said...

ahi ahi...mio marito è rimasto a letto il giorno di Natale...cara Sue coraggio, l'influenza debilita molto però passa. Ciao

Doreen said...

Yes how right you are sis, that time of year again : (
I got my flu shot this morning since I could not take it before. I do hope you will all feel better soon. Stay warm and drink plenty of fluids.
Hugs,
Doreen

Lalique said...

ciao
felice anno nuovo
della Turquia

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be
http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

Toffee said...

Gute Besserung Sue ^^

Marina said...

Certo che non e il massimo del piacere cominciare inizio del anno con influenza,ma come diciamo noi in CH con o senza pastiglie tra dieci giorni passa.Auguri e cerca di quarire presto.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails