Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 7 December 2012

A White Christmas - Giveaway Winner.




I have just been informed that I won the Giveaway put up by Emanuela on My Little Inspirations.
What a nice way to start the weekend!  Thank you Emanuela, this made my day!
The prize is her book "A White Christmas" written by herself and five other authors ... a digital book full of Christmas projects to make.
If anyone is interested , the book is on sale here.

Ho appena saputo che sono la vincitrice del Giveaway di Emanuela del blog My Little Inspirations.
Che bel modo di iniziare il weekend! Grazie Emanuela, questa notizia mi ha rallegrata!
Il premio è il suo libro"A White Christmas" scritto da lei e da altre cinque autrici... un libro digitale pieno di progetti da fare per Natale.
Se qualcuno è interessato a saperne di più , il libro è in vendità qui.

5 comments:

Cinzia said...

Complimenti Sue!!!
Cinzia

Doreen said...

Oh how lovely for you Sue, CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your prize!

Hugs,
Doreen

Sue said...

@Cinzia,
Grazie.


@ Doreen,
Thanks sis.

Baci,
Sue.

Marina said...

Complimenti Sue,e una bella soddisfazine a vincere.

Emanuela @ My Little Inspirations said...

Ancora congratulazioni Sue! E grazie per i link al mio blog!!!
Un abbraccio

Emanuela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails