Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Monday 10 June 2013

Handmade Tags



In my last post, (the one about my lace necklace) I mentioned another project I would have shared on my blog. It is about making my own handmade gift tags.
I had good fun designing my own tags, using whatever I had on hand at the moment and the result was very pleasing.  Here are the finished tags.

Nel mio ultimo post, (quello con il girocollo in pizzo) avevo accennato ad un altro progetto che avrei condiviso qui sul blog. Si tratta di piccoli tags (etichette regalo) fatti a mano.
Mi sono divertita a disegnare i miei tags, usando quello che avevo in casa e il risultato è stato buono.
Ecco qualche foto.


  



I hope to be back soon with some more handmade projects.
Spero di tornare presto con altri lavori fatti a mano.

7 comments:

stefyfor said...

Sue sono carinissime. Specialmente quella con le rose.
Stefy

Cinzia said...

Sue, sono stupende,brava!
Cinzia

Doreen said...

Love them! Well done!

Ilenia said...

Ma che belle! E le hai fatte con quello che avevi in casa?
Questa è proprio creatività!
Ciao,
Ilenia

Loree said...

Those are really pretty. Well done.

Marina said...

la tua creatività e manualità non ha i limiti,complimenti!

Iaia said...

Queste tags non le avevo viste, sono bellissimeeeeeeeee!!!!
Brava come sempre.
Iaia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails