Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Paper Straw Basket







Hello friends!
I'm back! Yes I have a craft to share after such a long unproductive period.
This time I tried my hand at making paper straws from old magazines. This is a great way of recycling paper, newspapers and magazines. I used an old Fashion Catalogue for my straws.
The qustion is...  what to do with these paper straws? My first project is a paper basket. Here it is, not as perfect as I had imagined it but not bad for a very first try.  I will use it to hold my paper straws for other projects that I have in mind. I hope they will turn out better than this basket.
Here's a video tutorial that shows how to make these paper straws and how to make these baskets.

Ciao amiche!
Sono tornata!  Si, ho finito un progetto dopo un lungo periodo improduttivo.
Questa volta mi sono cimentata con il finto rattan, prodotto dalla carta riciclata. Questo è un ottimo modo per ricilare  quelle vecchie riviste.  Ho usato uno di quei Cataloghi di moda per creare le cannucce di carta riciclata. 
La domanda sorge spontanea... cosa ci faccio con queste cannucce? Il mio primo progetto è un cestino di carta. Eccolo! Il risultato non è perfetto, come l'avrei desiderato, ma non è male per il primo tentativo. Lo utilizzerò per contenere tutte le cannucce di carta perchè ho in mente altri progetti. Spero che riusciranno meglio di questo cestino. Qui c'è un video, tutorial che fa vedere come si fanno queste cannucce di carta e come fare un cestino.



1 comment:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

You're still as creative as ever! Glad to see a post fro you. I've been away for a while too but I hope to revive my blog. It's hard getting started again but I still love to blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails