Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Maura's Kitchen Blackboard

This is the very nice gift I received yesterday from Maura of* Il MIO MONDO COUNTRY *
You may ask - what did you do to deserve it? Maura was offering a surprise gift to the very first person who would have left a comment on her blog in occassion of the 500th visitor and... guess what...yes, I was the very first person to leave a comment that day.
Thank you Maura, I appreciate your nice kitchen blackboard , it will come in very useful I am sure and thanks for giving me permission to post the picture on my blog.


Questo è il regalo simpatico che ho ricevuto ieri da Maura di *IL MIO MONDO COUNTRY*
Domanderete - Cosa hai fatto per meritarlo? Maura aveva offerto di fare un regalo a sorpresa alla prima persona che avrebbe lasciato un commento sul suo blog in occasione del 500° visitatore e.. indovinate... si, io ero la prima a lasciare un commento quel giorno.
Grazie Maura, apprezzo la tua simpaticcissima lavagna, sarà molto utile ne sono sicura e grazie per avermi dato il permesso di pubblicare la foto sul mio blog.

3 comments:

Maura said...

ciao carissima che emozione leggere il mio nome!!grazie per le bellissime parole,a presto.
un bacione,Maura.
CIAOOOOOOOO

HDMac said...

Congratulations on winning such a creative and useful gift! I like that!!!

Doreen said...

Congratulations Sue, that's a lovely gift you got there from Maura ~ enjoy!

Hugs and Kisses,
Doreen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails