Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Merigold


Experimenting!

I am having fun with experimenting new blog backgrounds, this one on my blog is my latest creation. Naturally if anyone is interested and would like to have it please email me and I will be happy to share all the instructions with you.
I think I will be changing background very often from now on.

Mi sto divertendo con nuovi sfondi, questo sul mio blog e la mia ultima creazione.
Naturalmente se vi interessa e desiderate averlo , scrivetemi una email e
sarò felice di condividere le istruzioni con voi.
Penso che cambierò sfondo molto spesso da oggi in poi.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! You are not only crafty, you're learning all the "techy" how to's. You're very smart. I need to learn this too, because I like to change my header and background often as you have probably already noticed.

Amber said...

Another nice job!! I see that you also switched sides for everything! You're doing great!

Sue said...

Thanks friends, I get bored easily so this is another way to keep me busy. LOL!

Hugs,
Sue.

Anna Fantinel said...

Questo sfondo è bellissimo!!

Sue, ho un premio per te, spero ti faccia piacere riceverlo.
Hugs

Maura said...

ciao cara Sue,complimenti per il tuo sfondo...mi piace moltissimo,ma come hai fatto?vorrei personalizzare anch'io il mio titolo ma non sono mai riuscita.brava,brava...ah!complimenti anche a tua figlia per essere stata scelta,che bella soddisfazione!
Un bacio a presto.Maura.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails