Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday, 31 October 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

3 comments:

Julies knitting corner said...

Happy Halloween to you too Sue. love the picture. Julie.C

Zen said...

Hey Sue..is it just me who's finding it difficult to see the comments' small font? I'm sure that the font size is 1!! I can barely see them.

Halloween in my area was really cool. There were processions of kids accompanied by their parents doing the street rounds. I carved my first Jack-o-Lantern and put it on my balcony. I did quite a good job considering it was my first time but I'm not sure whether I should have removed all the pumpkin's pulp prior to lighting it. Next year I'll have to make sure to buy enough sweets for the kids as I'm ashamed to say I didn't have enough for all of them. I don't buy much sweets cos my hubby ends up eating them by himself and then I have to bear his moaning about toothaches!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

We didn't have any Trick or Treaters. There are parties for the children so one one bothers. A lot of things were done in school on Friday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails