Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 30 April 2010

Weekend Shadows

I have only recently discovered how fascinating shadows can be, especially the ones which we can capture on photographs. Naturally I couldn't help trying to snap some shadow pictures ... this wasn't easy, we had some bad weather lately and as we all know, to get a good shadow, we need a very good source of light, anyway I finally managed to take some shadow pictures in  the house and thought  it would be nice to post a shadow photograph every week.  I grabbed the last rays  before sunset for this one so here is my very first picture. I will call this space * Weekend Shadows * and will post a shadow picture every weekend to share with you. Let me know what you think I love your comments.
I am sure you recognise the model ... yes it's our cat Toddy.

Recentmente  ho scoperto il fascino delle ombre, soprattutto quelle che  catturiamo su fotografie. Naturalmente non ho resistito alla tentazione di scattare qualche foto  ... questo non è stato facile, abbiamo avuto cattivo tempo nei giorni scorsi e come tutti sanno, per avere una buona ombra, serve una buona fonte di luce. In fine sono riuscita a scattare qualche foto (con ombra) in casa e pensavo che sarebbe bello  pubblicare una fotografia ogni fine settimana.  
Per questa foto ho rubato gli ultimi raggi di sole prima del tramonto ed ecco la mia prima foto con ombra. Chiamerò  questo spazio * Weekend Shadows * e pubblicherò una  foto ogni fine settimana per condividere con voi. Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate... amo i vostri commenti.
Sono sicura che riconoscete il modello ... sì, è il nostro gatto... Toddy.

7 comments:

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

This is awesome Sue. It's not easy photographing shadows....Well done :) I love shadows too, and for a time painted only silhouettes. I am looking forward to seeing more of your shadows.

Suki said...

Oh I just love this photo! How cute!

Doreen said...

Fantastic idea Sue! Loved the one you posted : ) I'm looking forward to your 'Weekend Shadows'...maybe you could snap your camera here next week and get some good shots, lots of light and lots of shadows here : )

Hugs
Doreen

Loree said...

How cute. I immediately realised it was a cat. Perfect shadow.

Gioia Made Soap said...

Hi Sue, love your new banner, and the photo is so cute. I allways look at Gioia's shadow, it is so adorable as well:)

Sue said...

Glad you like this picture as well as the idea, so I'll be going around with my camera hunting shadows in future LOL!
Sue.

Iaia said...

A me sembra un'ottima idea e questa prima foto mi piace molto. Seguirò i tuoi reportage.
Un bacio...Iaia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails