Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Packed and Ready to Go! ------ Si Parte!

Yes, the so longed for trip to Malta has finally arrived and I will soon be on my way to Malta again to hug and kiss my mom and family. My blog will be closed for a week , that's the period I will be away.
Happy 1st of May to all !

Si, il viaggio a Malta che ho tanto aspettato è finalmente arrivato e tra poco sarò in volo per Malta di nuovo per abbracciare mia mamma e tutta la famiglia. Il mio blog sarà chiuso per una settimana, per la durata del mio soggiorno.
Buon Primo Maggio a tutti!

6 comments:

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

Buon viaggio e felice ritorno a casa!
un abbraccio
Nicoletta

Doreen said...

I'm so excited to be seeing you again sis, have a safe flight!
See you in 14 hours!!!!!

Huggles,
Doreen

vicki said...

Oh so happy for you, Sue!! Safe travels and blessings to you and your family!

Amber said...

I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!!!

Suki said...

I think I'm reading this post one week late! How I wish I could have have met you : (!

Sue said...

@ ZEN.
Hi Zen, I would have loved to meet you but did not know how to contact you, maybe we could meet in September as I will probably be visiting again, you can contact me through my email icon on my blog if you like, I love to make new friends.
Sue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails