Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Monday 6 June 2011

Needle Case -- Porta Aghi


Lately I was doubting if I would have found any new project to add to my blog, it seems such a long time since I last shared a craft with you... but here I am with this very useful needle case.
I made this case using Air Force Blue Felt but I am afraid the needle case seems a dark blue in the picture, sorry about that. I chose a Vintage picture, advertising sewing machine oil, for the cover and printed it on fabric vilene and later sewed it on the front of the case with a zig zag stitch. For details on printing on Vilene please look up my post *  Printing on Fabric *.
I used a pale blue felt for the inside  but once again the colours in the picture are not faithful to the original ones.
I am  also posting the two vintage pictures I had chosen for this project, I used only one of them for the moment. They are at the foot of this post if you'd like to save them for your projects, just right click with your mouse on the pictures and save to your files.




Ultimamente non ero più sicura se avrei trovato qualche nuovo progetto da aggiungere al mio blog, mi sembra che è passato tanto tempo dall'ultima volta che ho condiviso un lavoro con voi ... ma eccomi qui con questo porta aghi, molto utile.
Per farlo ho usato del feltro color Blu Aviatore ma il colore risulta più scuro nelle foto. Per la copertina ho scelto un'immagine vintage, presa da una pubblicità per olio per macchine da cucire, e l'ho stampata sopra della fiselina che poi ho cucito sopra il porta aghi con un punto zig zag. Per informazione su come stampare sulla fiselina vedete il mio post * Printing on Fabric*.
Ho usato un feltro color azzurro per l'interno ma anche qui  i colori nella foto non sono fedeli ai colori originali.
Qui sotto troverete le due immagini vintage che avevo scelto per questo progetto, ma ho usato soltanto una per il momento.
Se volete usare le immagini per i vostri progetti cliccate con il destro del mouse sopra la vostra scelta e salvate l'immagine ai vostri files.


3 comments:

Cinzia said...

Bello, e belle le immagini!
Cinzia

Loree said...

Very pretty.

gloria. said...

molto bello questo lavoro.......glo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails