Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Sunday 14 June 2009

A stitch at a time!

As the saying goes, " slowly does it" ... that's exactly how my stitchery is proceeding these days....a stitch at a time . Here's my work in progress which I hope to finish shortly.

Il mio stitchery procede esattamente come dicono, "piano piano"... un punto alla volta. Ecco a cosa sto lavorando , spero di finirlo presto.

7 comments:

BlueRose said...

It look like cross stiching I use to do it but it is hard on the eyes now. It does take forever OK maybe not forever but it seems like it. I love love the work when it is done though....Very nice. ~~♥~

Aliza said...

molto carino, il tempo non conta se è bello e ti da piacere farlo.
Ciao A

HDMac said...

It looks lovely, Sue! :)

Amber said...

Great job! Very nice!!

Maura said...

piano piano...bello,bello!!!brava,e il micio?un amore,bacioni.Mau

Doreen said...

Very, very nice indeed, you are and always have been great with needle and thread! Brave Sue!
Hugs
Doreen

Tammi said...

You do such beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails