Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday 17 February 2011

Felt Baby Booties - PATTERN

Last week I posted pictures of a pair of Felt Baby Booties I made but unfortunately could not post the pattern as my scanner is out of order. I had offered to post the pattern privately to anyone who asked for it by sending me an email with their home address and this offer seems to have attracted many friends and I found it nearly impossible to keep up to the requests arriving in my email inbox .
I had to find a solution and so I tried to copy the pattern using my graphic program and I am pleased to say I managed to come up with a nice copy. So here again are the pictures and you can download the pattern here.
It is a zipped file , in it you will find the pattern, pictures and an easy to follow graphic.
I used felt and yarn for my booties, I did not use a sewing machine but I hand sewn all in blanket stitch.
The size is for an 8/9 month old baby.




La settimana scorsa vi avevo fatto vedere una foto delle scarpette in feltro che avevo fatto ma non avevo incluso il modello perche il mio scanner non funzionava più. Avevo offerto di spedire il modello privatamente a chi lo desiderava scrivendomi una email con l'indirizzo di casa e questo sembra che ha attirato tante amiche che non riesco piu ad accontentarle tutte... non immaginavo che sarebbero arrivate tante richieste.
Ho cercato un'altra soluzione e ci sono riuscita a rifare il modello con il mio programma grafico, e devo dire sono soddisfatta del risultato. Ecco di nuovo le foto e se desiderate il modello potete scaricarlo qui.
E' un file zippato , dentro troverete il modello, le foto ed un grafico dimostrativo.
Per queste scarpette ho usato feltro (panno lenci) e lana, non ho usato la macchina da cucire ma ho cucito tutto a mano con un punto festone.
La misura è per un bimbo/a di circa 8/9 mesi.

6 comments:

Toffee said...

Grazie tu sei un angelo, volevo chiederle anch´io devo fare un regalo ad un amica ^^

Cinzia said...

Può essere anche un ottima idea per un presente!
Ciao
CInzia

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Feb. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Limarea said...

These are so sweet, thanks so much for the pattern :)

SUGAR MOON said...

Love the booties. Will be back to view more of your site soon. Today I have to get out and work my flower garden.

Alessandra O. said...

Davvero carine! Da quando è nata la mia ultima bimba sono alla ricerca di idee per scarpine da realizzare a mano! Queste sono davvero facili da e di grande effetto! Le posto subito sul mio neonato blog... Grazie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails