Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday 22 January 2009

Award... Premio


I am somewhat late in posting this and I hope Lilia of Hobby di Merybi will forgive me for taking so long to post the award she passed on to me but here I am at last. It is the Nile and Richard Award... I have to write a list with 8 things that I would like to do this year and then I should choose 8 blog friends to pass this over to ... here I go.
Thank you Lilia!

Spero che Lilia di Hobby di Merybi mi perdonera se sono in ritardo con questo post... ma eccomi finalmente. Lilia mi ha assegnato questo premio di Nile e Richard ... le regole sono queste: elencare 8 cose che vorrei fare questo anno e girare il premio ad altri 8 blogs.
Grazie Lilia!

1. I would like to dedicate more time to reading.
2. I would like to organise another holiday in Malta with my family.
3. I would like to get a new laptop all for myself... I share this computer with my daughter.
4. I would like to find more time to craft.
5. I hope to loose weight.
6. I would like to partecipate in one of the Country Painting Courses held in Italy.
7. I would like to join some forum/blog swaps... never joined any till now.
8. I would like to find more space to organise my craft corner.

1. Vorrei dedicare più tempo alla lettura.
2. Vorrei organizare un altro viaggio con la mia famiglia a Malta.
3. Vorrei acquistare un pc portatile tutto per me.

4. Vorrei trovare più tempo per craftare.

5. Spero di perdere qualche kilo.

6. Vorrei partecipare a qualche corso di Country Painting.
7. Vorrei partecipare ai swaps...
non ho mai partecipato fin ora.
8. Vorrei trovare più spazio per organizare il mio angolo dei crafts.


I have chosen these blog friends to pass this over to:
Ho scelto di assegnare il premio a questi blog:

Amber - http://redmommycrafts.blogspot.com/
Serena - http://melacannellaequalchestellina.blogspot.com/
Valentina - http://lacuocapasticciona.blogspot.com/
Anna - http://ilmondodiredanny.blogspot.com/
Luisa - http://www.tuttoadarte.it/
Crafty Mug - http://craftythisandthat.blogspot.com/
Sabrina - http://fatalunadream.blogspot.com/
Antonella - http://shiakka.blogspot.com/

Now off to inform each one of these friends.
Adesso vado ad avvisarle.

8 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you so much for this! I've grabbed a copy and will post when I get time. I have so much going today with family sickness.

Sue said...

So sorry to hear that Joy, I have just recovered from the flu myself.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Hugs,
SUE.

Luisa said...

Grazie Sue per essere passata da me e per avermi dato questo premio che accetto come sempre volentieri. Adesso penso alle mie 8 cose e poi faccio il post....certo che ad inizio anno le cose che vorrei fare sono mille e più, poi a fine anno quelle fatte davvero son poche. Vediamo se quest'anno riesco a mantenere i buoni propositi. Sul corso di Country vorrei tanto anche io farne uno, lo facciamo insieme?
Baci
Luisa

Sue said...

Ciao Luisa,
Sarebbe molto bello fare un corso insieme... magari! Sarebbe anche un occasione per conoserci.
Sue.

Amber said...

WOW!! Congrats!! And, thanks for the award!!! I will get it up this weekend!!

Doreen said...

Congrats Sue on yet another award! How lovely that you are thinking of coming back to Malta again this year! : )
Hugs,
Doreen

Sue said...

Hi sis,
Yes, just thinking for the moment.
Hugs,
Sue.

Sabrina said...

Grazie Sue per avermi regalato questo premio, ti prego però di non prendertela se non lo ritiro...
Me l'hanno già regalato 2 volte e metterlo una terza volta sarebbe eccessivo!
Ti abbraccio... a presto!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails