Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Monday 2 March 2009

More Awards!


I have received two more awards and I am truly honoured.
The first is the "Seven something award" which I had already received before ... this time it comes from Sabrina , blog owner of Fataluna Dream.
Thank you Sabrina.
The second one is the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award and this comes from Anna , blog owner of Il Mondo di Redanny. Thank you Anna.
The first award says I must pass the award on to other seven blogs and list seven things I love, the first time I received this award I listed the seven persons I love but this time I will list seven things I love:
My family
Spring
Crafting
Chocolate
Travelling
Creating graphics on my computer.
Music
Now to pass this blog on to other 7 blogs, well I think all my blog friends merit this award so I think I will award it to all the blog owners that read this post and would like to add it to their blog. Please be free to pick it up.



The second award has no rules to follow except to pass the award on to other 5 blogs and so I invite all my blog friends to pick this one up too. Please be free to add it to your blogs.





Ho ricevuto altri due premi, e sono davvero onorata.
Il primo è il "Seven Somethings", che avevo già ricevuto ... questa volta mi e stato assegnato da Sabrina, proprietaria del blog" Fataluna Dream".
Grazie Sabrina.
Il secondo è "Your blog is Fabulous" e questo viene da Anna, proprietaria del blog "Il Mondo di Redanny". Grazie Anna.

Il Seven Somethings award ha una regola che dice di passare il premio ad altri sette blog e di elencare sette cose che amo, la prima volta che ho ricevuto questo premio ho elencato le sette persone che amo, ma questa volta elenco sette cose che amo :
La mia famiglia
Primavera
Crafting
Cioccolato
Viaggiare
Creazione di grafica sul mio computer.
Musica
Ora dovrei passare questo premio ad altri 7 blog, ma credo che tutti i miei blog amici meritano questo premio così scelgo di assegnarlo a tutti voi che leggete questo post . Vi prego di ritirarlo.

Il secondo premio non ha regole da seguire, ad eccezione di passare il premio ad altri 5 blog e quindi invito tutti i miei amici del blog a ritirare anche questo se vi fa piacere . Siete liberi di aggiungerlo al vostro blog.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails