Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 31 October 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

2 comments:

Suki said...

Hey Sue..is it just me who's finding it difficult to see the comments' small font? I'm sure that the font size is 1!! I can barely see them.

Halloween in my area was really cool. There were processions of kids accompanied by their parents doing the street rounds. I carved my first Jack-o-Lantern and put it on my balcony. I did quite a good job considering it was my first time but I'm not sure whether I should have removed all the pumpkin's pulp prior to lighting it. Next year I'll have to make sure to buy enough sweets for the kids as I'm ashamed to say I didn't have enough for all of them. I don't buy much sweets cos my hubby ends up eating them by himself and then I have to bear his moaning about toothaches!

Daisy Soap Girl said...

We didn't have any Trick or Treaters. There are parties for the children so one one bothers. A lot of things were done in school on Friday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails