Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday 25 March 2010

AWARD!


Thank You Doreen!

I have accepted this award from my sister's 2nd blog Doreen's Whimsical Words.

Rules to accept this award are...
1. Link to the person who gave it to you.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass it on to 10 happy bloggers
4. Notify the Nominees about this Happy Award.


The 10 things that make me happy:

I am happy...
..... when the sun is shining.
..... when I create a new craft.
..... when I receive good news.
..... when I spend time with my family.
..... when I buy new clothes that fit well.
..... when I loose weight.
..... when I meet old friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
..... when my kids make me smile.
..... when I can have an ice cream on a hot day
..... when my family is happy too.

I am passing on this award to all the happy bloggers that would like to post it on their blogs, please pick it up ... if you do this it will be one more thing that makes me happy.

Grazie Doreen!

Ho accettato questo premio dal secondo blog di mia sorella Doreen's Whimsical Words.

Queste sono le regole da seguire:

  1. Pubblicare il link della persona che ti ha premiato.
  2. Elencare 10 cose che ti fanno felice.
  3. Premiare altri 10 blogs.
  4. Avvisare i premiati.
Le 10 cose che mi rendono felice:

Sono felice ...
..... quando il sole splende.
..... quando lavoro su un nuovo progetto.
..... quando ricevo una buona notizia.
..... quando trascorro il tempo con la mia famiglia.
..... quando compro vestiti nuovi che mi stanno bene.
..... quando perdo peso.
..... quando incontro vecchi amici che non vedo da tanto tempo.

..... quando i miei figli mi fanno sorridere.
..... quando mangio un gelato in una giornata calda
.....
quando anche la mia famiglia è felice.

Vorrei passare questo premio a tutti i blogger che lo desiderano, potete ritirarlo subito... sè lo fate sarò felice un' altra volta.

5 comments:

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

Sono rimasta incantata a leggere le cose che ti fanno felice: sei davvero una bella persona, dolce e affettuosa!
un bacione
Nicoletta

Sue said...

@ Nicoletta.
Nicoletta sei troppo gentile!
Spero che ti senti meglio... un tuo "si" mi farà molto felice.
Ciao,
:)
Sue.

Doreen said...

I'm so happy you found the time to post your award sis, thanks for stopping by my blog to pick up your award...you deserve it! I'm glad I could be the one to give it to you for a change : )
Blessings,
Doreen
P.S. Loved to read the things that make you happy : )

Loree said...

Some of the same things make me happy - especially eating an icecream (more so if I am in Italy eating an icecream!)

Vicki said...

Congrats Sue! Much deserved! Blessings to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails