Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Changes - Cambiamenti

As you can see I have made some changes to my blog. I have now a 3 column template thanks to Blogger in draft.
It is very simple to use even if at a first glance it might look complicated to those who like me have a very limited knowledge of html codes.

Come vedete ho fatto alcuni cambiamenti al mio blog. Adesso il blog ha 3 colonne grazie a Blogger in draft.
E' veramente molto semplice anche se a primo impatto può sembrare complicato per chi come me non ha una grande conoscenza di codici html.

7 comments:

Franca said...

ciao Sue, mi piacciono i tuoi cambiamenti!!
sono stata un po' latitante ultimamente...ma vedo che hai sempre cose stupende e sei sempre gentilissima!!!
un abbraccio

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

Che brava sei stata! bel cambiamento, complimenti.
Ciao. Un abbraccio
Nicoletta

Cinzia said...

Bello il nuovo look!
Cinzia

Cinzia said...

Molto bello il nuovo look, Sue, me gusta!
Cinzia

Doreen said...

Love the new look sis! You'll have to show me how you worked your magic when you're here : ))
Hugs
Doreen

Loree said...

I love the changes. I need to do some on mine too.

Countrygal said...

Good Job Sue! it looks great.

Hugs
Fulvia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails