Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Saturday 16 October 2010

Weekend Shadows!

This weekend's shadow picture shows the shadow cast by a statuette which represents a crouched figure... a sculpture made by my daughter Sara a few years ago. Below you can see the same statue from a different angle.
La foto per questa settimana dimostra l'ombra d'una statuetta che representa una figura accucciata... una scultura  fatta da mia figlia Sara un po' di anni fa'. Qui sotto si vede la stessa statuetta da un altro angolo .


Wishing you all a very happy weekend !
Vi auguro un felice finesettimana !

5 comments:

tania said...

Buon fine settimana anche a te...
Ciao ciao
Tania

nicoletta said...

Mi piacciono sempre molto i tuoi giochi di ombre e....complimenti a Sara

Vicki said...

She is such a talented lady! I know you are proud!! Blessings to you!

Cinzia said...

Davvero interessanti questi giochi di ombre.
Buona domenica,
Cinzia

Doreen said...

I like the shadow and I love the sculpture!
Have a great weekend sis : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails