Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 19 November 2010

Weekend Shadows

It's been raining again and I haven't seen the sun lately. No outdoor shadows in the sun for this weekend shadow but another picture taken indoors.
The subject may seem stupid but I am really short of ideas lately.
This is a small ring stand, a cat... the tail is the ring holder. It is a gift received many years ago... yes I suppose it's very kitsch , but we can't be choosey when it comes to gifts from cousins on husband's part of the family can we??? Anyway ... I think it's cute.

Nice weekend to all!


E 'piovuto di nuovo e non ho visto il sole recentemente. Nessuna  foto (con ombra) all'aperto per questo fine settimana, ma  un'altra foto scattata in casa.
Il soggetto può sembrare stupido, ma sono davvero a corto di idee ultimamente.
Questo è un piccolo portanelli, un gatto  ... la coda è il porta anello. Si tratta di un dono ricevuto molti anni fa ... sì credo che sia molto kitsch, ma non possiamo essere schizzinosi quando si tratta di regali ricevuti da cugini acquisiti... vero?  
Comunque ... Penso che sia carino.

Vi auguro un bellissimo finesettimana!

6 comments:

Aliza said...

ma il porta anelli è utilissimo...
buon fine settimana

Doreen said...

Great idea to take this pic sis, it turned out really well.
On the sideline, I am wondering if you really use this for rings, how would you get to the one at the very end, bottom of the tail? : )
I really like the cat however! ...and the shadow you created : )
Hugs and best wishes for a great weekend,
Doreen

Sue said...

@ Aliza
Aliza, sì è utile ma non lo uso purtroppo.
Sue.

@Doreen
Sis as I said to Aliza I don't use it... it's just there and that's it.
Sue.

Countrygal said...

Hi Sue! that's a sweet kitten actually and its shadow is really cute!

XO
Fulvia

1948goa said...

Art is all that is pleasure to our eyes.
Kitsch is all that gets on our nerves.
Sto diventanto filosofo, no ?
Buon Week end
Uccia

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

Aaaaaaaa...I almost missed your shadow pic this week. Love it! But then I have a thing for cats :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails