Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Sunday 17 April 2011

Another craft in progress ---- Un altro lavoretto in corso

I think I will take a break from my games for the moment and concentrate on Easter.... oh my , it's already here and I still haven't finished my little Easter ornies. Here is a little anticipation of what I am making right now...what's that ,an empty egg shell ? Patience, patience, I hope to have finished my ornies by tomorrow.

Penso di fare una pausa dai giochi per il momento e concentrarmi sulla Pasqua.... mamma mia, è già alle porte e non ho ancora finito i miei piccoli addobbi pasquali. Ecco un'anticipazione a quello che sto facendo adesso...cos'è , un guscio d'uovo vuoto? Pazienza, pazienza, spero che avrò finito gli addobbi per domani.

2 comments:

Loree said...

I'm sure it's another of your pretty creations.

Sue said...

Thanks Loree for the "pretty".
Sue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails