Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Tired of a plain White Tank Top -- Stanca della semplice Canotta Bianca



I don't know if any of you,  like me,  get tired of the plain cotton tank tops in your summer wardrobe way before the summer season  is over?
I was looking for ways to embellish a plain white tank top when I came across this interesting site, well, interesting for those who like me want a cheap and easy way to spruce up their t-shirts and tops. I am sharing the link here if some of you are interested.
http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/835499/4-easy-ways-to-embellish-a-plain-tank-topEven if I really like these redo's I think they may not always be suitable for all and since I am not so young  anymore I just could not dare so much, so  I embellished my tank top with some fake crystal buttons and fake gold studs. Not a drastic change. Not  bad... eh?


Non so se qualcuno di voi, come me, si stanca delle semplici canotte di cotone nel vostro guardaroba estivo ,ancora prima che la stagione estiva è finita?Stavo cercando un modo per abbellire una semplice canotta bianca quando mi sono imbattuta in questo sito interessante, beh, interessante per chi come me cerca un modo semplice ed economico per modificare delle t-shirts e canotte. Ecco il link se a qualcuno di voi puo interessare: 
http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/835499/4-easy-ways-to-embellish-a-plain-tank-top 
Anche se mi piacono molto questi cambiamenti, penso che non  sono sempre  adatti a tutti e visto che non sono più tanto giovane non potevo osare così tanto, così ho impreziosito la mia canotta con alcuni bottoni  in cristallo finto e con delle borchie in oro finto. Non è un cambiamento drastico. Non male ... eh?





2 comments:

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

I have a couple I might try this on. Thanks for sharing :)

Toffee said...

anch`io dovrei fare qualcosa del genere,pero` dovrei comprare dei colori,piu` che guarnizioni. W la creativita`!
:*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails