Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Thursday 12 January 2012

Memory of Rose

A year has gone by since you left us.
Mama, you are always in my heart and in my thoughts.
I miss you !

E' già trascorso un anno da quando ci hai lasciati.
Mamma, sei sempre nel mio cuore e nei miei pensieri.
Mi manchi!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

It was a sad and difficult day today, it only seems like yesterday that Mum left us. I miss her so much but I thank God for the beautiful memories she left us and I try to focus on those...may she rest in peace.
Hugs,
Doreen

stefyfor said...

Un abbraccio.
Stefy

Cinzia said...

Un abbraccio a te e Doreen...
Cinzia

Nicoletta (Kiky) said...

A mano a mano che passa il tempo, il dolore si attenua, ma il ricordo sarà sempre vivo nel tuo cuore.
Un bacione
Nicoletta

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

I feel sad for you Sue and I know how you feel having lost my parents.
" You only have one Mother so treasure her with care
You only know her value when you see her empty chair "
I don't know who wrote the poem but it is so true and applies to Fathers too
Take care. Marion x

Loree said...

The memories will never fade ...

SUGAR MOON said...

Thanks for sharing. I lost my mom three years ago and it still seems like yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails