Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Friday 2 September 2011

Weekend Shadows


I just couldn't find any weekend shadow to capture today. I had very little time to think of what to post ... so what better shadow than that of the hour and minute arms on a clock?
I wish you all a very Happy Weekend!

Oggi non trovavo ombre per il post settimanale "weekend shadows".  Non ho avuto molto tempo per pensarci ... quindi quale migliore ombra se non quella delle lancette d' un orologio?
Auguro a tutti un Buon Fine Settimana!

3 comments:

Loree said...

It's still a great shadow shot.

Doreen said...

I love it when you improvise, great shot sis : )

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

Very Clever!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails