Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Raffia Heart ... Projects 1 and 2.

Every promise should be kept and so here I am, as I promised yesterday, with my projects.
I used the raffia hearts in two different projects as you can see in the pictures.

The first project is a simple hanging ornament. I added some copper wire with beads to form a loop on the heart and violà here's a hanging ornament.
The second project is a tiny bit more complex. I made a box from card stock, decoupaged the surface and trimmed the borders with crochet using twine but even the same raffia would do fine. I finally added the heart on top of the lid cover. What do you think of my little gift box?

I have two more projects for these hearts but they are still a work in progress. Keep tuned for more.

Ogni promessa deve essere mantenuta e quindi eccomi qui, come promesso ieri, con i miei progetti. 
Ho usato il cuore di rafia in due diversi progetti, come si può vedere nelle immagini.

Il primo progetto è un semplice ornamento. Ho aggiunto un po 'di filo di rame, con perline per formare un anello sul cuore e violà, ecco un ornamento da appendere.  

Il secondo progetto è un pochino più complesso. Ho fatto una scatola di cartoncino, usato la tecnica del decoupage per la superficie e rifinito i bordi con un bordo al uncinetto usando dello spago ma si potrebbe usare la stessa rafia e  in fine ho aggiunto il cuore sul coperchio. Cosa ne pensate della mia piccola scatola regalo?

Ho altri due progetti per questi cuori, ma sono ancora un "work in progress". Tenetevi  pronti per altre novità.














5 comments:

Cinzia said...

Mi piace il tuo progetto, Sue!
Cinzia

Toffee said...

Meraviglioso Sue come sempre.Brava!

Sue said...

Grazie Cinzia!
Sue.


Grazie Wanesia!
Sue.

Anonymous said...

Very creative Sue I love these and the way you have displayed them.
best wishes Julie.C

Doreen said...

Very creative ideas Sue, well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails