Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Raffia Heart .... Projects 3 and 4.

Hello there! Hope everyone is doing fine!
I am back as promised and this time I am posting the last two projects I made with the raffia hearts.

Today's first project is a box frame where I put a raffia heart on a gingham background. It has a very nice country look and is just right for the kitchen.

The last project in this series of Raffia Heart Crafts is a curtain tie back. To make this I added a piece of raffia, about 6 inches long, to the top back of the raffia heart and tied the other end to a piece of twig which I later covered with a bow from gingham fabric. 
To wrap around the curtain, you must wrap the raffia around the curtain and pass the twig stick through the centre hole of the heart. I haven't any more ideas for these hearts, I think 4 different uses are just about enough for now.
Thanks for following my projects! Bye for now, will be back soon!


Ciao a tutti! Spero che state tutti bene! 
Sono tornata come promesso e questa volta vi presento gli ultimi due progetti che ho fatto con il cuore di rafia.

Primo progetto di oggi è una cornice dove ho messo il cuore di rafia su uno sfondo di tessuto quadrato, gingham. Ha un aspetto molto country ed è giusto per la cucina.

L'ultimo progetto in questa serie di cuore di rafia è un ferma tenda. Per fare questo ho aggiunto un pezzo di rafia, lungo circa 16 centimetri, alla parte superiore posteriore del cuore e legato l'altra estremità ad un pezzo di ramoscello che ho poi coperto con un fiocco in tessuto gingham. 

Per avvolgere la tenda, è necessario avvolgere la rafia attorno alla tenda e passare il  ramoscello attraverso il foro centrale del cuore. 
Non ho altre idee per questi cuori, credo che 4 usi diversi sono abbastanza per ora. 
Grazie per aver seguito i miei progetti!  Ciao, a presto!


This is the box framed rafia heart.  Questa è la cornice con il cuore di rafia.


This is the version my daughter prefers.  Questa è la versione che preferisce mia figlia.  




This is the curtain tie back.     Questo è il ferma tenda.




7 comments:

stefyfor said...

Entrambi bellissimi, Sue.
Stefy

Cinzia said...

Mi piace molto quello sulla tenda, bella idea!
Cinzia

Sue said...

Grazie Stefy!


Grazie Cinzia!

Ciao,
Sue.

Doreen said...

I love both ideas but I have to say my favourite is the tieback verson, really cute and innovative! Nicely done Sue!

Sue said...

Thank you Doreen!

Loree said...

You come up with such wonderful ideas Sue.

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

Brilliant unique crafting at it's best. Marion x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails